Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introducing Sean Darko...

This is strange. Starting a blog? Well first off my name is Sean and I am a college student majoring in film and media studies. Ever thought about what you would like to do when you grow up and
anticipating the day when you would enter college to fulfill your dreams and aspirations? Well I thought it would be more fun if I got a degree in movie making than actually making money. Blah Blah Blah, film people are weird and awkwardly nerdy, they smoke alot of pot and talk more about movies then actually make them. Etc. etc. my college experience was awsomely not.  But what I did get from it is a love for film and media. I'm not going to list my favorite movies or tell you how much you should agree with me on them. I just wanted to create a journal to date my love for film. And to start my blog off with a quote something famous and corny "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca (1942)

No comments:

Post a Comment